The renter must be at least 21 years for all categories.
The lessee does not required to present a credit card. The charge for every rental is 24 hours charge. For a delay after the Drop-off Date & Time the cost is half day charge and the delay over to 12 hours the cost is 1 day charge.
The renter must have a valid driver’s licence held for at least a year.
In Kamara Car Rentals this is not required a guarantee amount before rental.
FINES AND INFRINGEMENTS
All fines and administrative penalties arising out of the driver's fault are fully borne by the lessee.
: All car drivers authorized by Kamara Car Rentals are insured with third party liability for death, personal injuries and property damage. Both cover are subject to the general terms of the Kamara Car Rentals contract with its Insurance Company.
The cost for additional driver is 3 Euro per day.
On returning the car, the tenant must return the vehicle in the same gasoline level as it was contained in the car at the first day of reservation. If this is less than the gasoline level from first day, they will pay the cost of difference.
Available only after booking with no extra charge.
CHANGES OF CAR TYPE
The company reserves the right, depending on availability, to provide a different type of car than that of the original reservation with a corresponding or larger vehicle.
TRANSPORT BY SHIP
The rental car during transportation of the vehicle is not covered by any insurance.
All prices and charges shown on the form are subject to VAT
Renter is responsible for compensating and repairing any damage caused in an accident if it is shown that:
- Driving the car under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- He did not stop and he did not the necessary actions, such as notifying Kamara Car Rentals SA, Traffic (100), getting names and addresses of those involved in the accident, and not moving the car from the point where the accident occurred before the car accident and the insurance company representative arrived at the scene of the accident.
- He used the car for illegal and unlawful purposes, eg. smuggling, theft, smuggling of goods and goods.
- Driving the car overloaded, e.g. while there are four seat belts, five people were in the car.
- Used the car for any kind of racing or competition.
- Driving the car on unauthorized roads such as inaccessible beaches, inappropriate roads, mountains, etc.
- Driving the car without complying with Highway Code, e.g. infringement of traffic lights, STOP signal, speed limit, countercurrent, etc..